Capital Smart City Islamabad is one of the greatest housing projects in Islamabad, and the first society in Pakistan to incorporate Smart Features. It has been sent inaugurated on October 6, 2019. The construction work is presently going on at a quick speed plus allowing early occupation of a couple of sectors. Capital Smart City is a splendid, cutting-edge venture in Pakistan. That promises to convey an extravagant living experience. This Capital Smart City is dedicated to installing all the contemporary and latest tech systems. It has kept a high standard in each aspect, such as Smart Economy, Smart Housing, and Smart Environment ensuring a sustainable lifestyle experience.
Capital Smart City Islamabad Legal Society
Capital Smart City has been legally approved by the Rawalpindi Development Authority, which proves to be a piece of good news for investors. The legalization of any society takes a lot of time sometimes up to months, and acquiring a no-objection certificate (NOC) is a time taking process. But, Capital Smart City Islamabad NOC was granted in no time, in this regard the society has been proved to be fortunate. This demonstrates the dedication and hard work of the management who are constantly working to provide the residents with an amazing living experience.
To confirm if the no-objection certificate is legally granted, it can be checked by visiting the official website of RDA (Rawalpindi Development Authority). Capital Smart City has been listed under the legitimate or approved housing societies. This enormous society is continuously expanding and growing plus adding more and more blocks and working on approving NOC for the new blocks as well.
Capital Smart City Islamabad’s latest updates share that;
- This extensive housing venture has also been approved by the National Highway Authority (NHA) and FWO to develop a dedicated interchange on Lahore – Islamabad motorway. The location lies near the proposed Rawalpindi Ring Road as well as the ongoing China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) course. As per the location, Islamabad Capital Smart City has been set along an area of almost 60,000 Kanal.
- Moreover, the international standard 18-Hole Golf Course has been introduced so that the residents can enjoy all sorts of national and international entertainment facilities.
Capital Smart City Islamabad High-End Features
With the approval of Capital Smart City Islamabad NOC, the residents and the investors will be able to enjoy all the facilities and features, moreover, this approval also builds trust, and honesty, and ensures safe investment opportunities. It is the dream of the developers and management of Capital Smart City to incorporate all the smart technology and innovative features so the residents can live their dream life and comfort full of luxury.
- This housing venture offers a unique range of Smart Homes with some of the progressive latest features.
- To promote innovation and creativity, society has installed a smart environment for advanced living.
- The residents will be provided with comfort and luxury, with advanced housing infrastructure
- The natural and sustainable surrounding has been promoted so the residents can have an eco-friendly environment.
- Capital Smart City is a complete gated community with high-security surveillance that ensures the residents feel protected.
- Wide carpeted roads have been constructed in this housing project so that the residents can enjoy a smooth trip.
- Ferji Entertainment has signed to develop an international-level amusement park so the residents can be entertained through carnivals and fun fairs etc.
This Capital Smart City in Islamabad will ensure that the residents and the investors are accommodated by huge profits as the community has been produced as a smart economy project.
The residents will be showered with smart opportunities so they can have access to all the advanced and high-tech facilities.
This upgraded and growing community offers modern and luxurious ways of living. The environment is up-to-date, with all the contemporary features and amenities.
- Bus Rapid Transport (BRT)
- Solar parks
- Water treatment plants
- Sewerage systems
- Waste management and disposal system
- Security system
- Police stations