Lahore Smart City is one of Pakistan’s most outstanding residential complexes which ranks among the country’s most impressive real estate developments. This smart city project is connected to the GT Road and the Lahore-Sialkot Motorway by the Lahore bypass and the ring road. It has become the most popular residential scheme in record time due to its modern development and distinguishing characteristics. According to the Lahore Smart City Developers & Owners, this was supposed to be an environmentally friendly smart city in Lahore. Smart City Lahore is a high-end commercial project with a goal in mind to give people a world-class affluent lifestyle. The key features of this project are the luxurious facilities, affordability, and location.
Lahore Smart City Developers & Owners
The Lahore Smart City project is a collaboration between Future Developments Holdings (Pvt) Limited (FDHL) and Habib Rafiq (Pvt) Limited (HRL). These Lahore Smart City Developers & Owners are the names of two of Pakistan’s most prominent real estate creators. In their respective disciplines, they are both experts. They’re also well-known for their large-scale initiatives across the country. HRL is in charge of several well-known projects, including Bahria Town, DHA, and the Motorway, among others.
Future Holding Developments (Pvt) Limited is Pakistan’s largest asset management and real estate developer. They help the development of modern smart cities that provide their customers not only a pleasant lifestyle but also financial rewards. FDHL is governed by the Companies Ordinance of 1984. Several national and international businesses partnered to create this organization, which consists of elite real estate executives with advanced technical and leadership skills.
Another top-tier building firm in Pakistan is Habib Rafiq Pvt. Limited. They’ve won numerous awards for their award-winning engineering and construction work over the last fifty years. Their success is unquestionably due to their everlasting devotion and dedication to the client’s needs as well as their work.
Lahore Smart City Development Updates
The construction of the Lahore Smart City site has advanced significantly. The site is currently being built and many activities are planned to finish ahead of schedules like road works, preparation of subgrade, the main boulevard, and main road work in progress. The development work at the site is moving at a breakneck speed. Along with other development projects, the roads are being carpeted. Both residential and commercial plots, as well as executive blocks, are available for reservation. Lahore Smart City intends to meet the city’s expanding residential needs in a smart and environmentally friendly manner. That is why, to create a smart city in Pakistan, society is implying advanced technologies. The development of housing societies in Lahore Smart City is intended to change the city.
Lahore Smart City Location and Map
The Lahore Smart City Developers & Owners have chosen the greatest site for their development because of the attractive qualities and charms of society. Lahore Smart City Location and Map are on the Lahore Bypass, which is connected to the GT Road and the Lahore-Sialkot Motorway. The Lahore Ring Road will make connecting the society to the rest of the city much easier. This society is conveniently accessible from a variety of directions, which adds to its value and attraction. Because of the traffic and commotion in the vicinity, developers decided to build a housing community outside of Lahore. However, the GT Road, Ring Road, M-11 Motorway, M-2 Motorway, and Lahore-Sargodha Road are all connected to this society.
Nearby Landmarks & Places:
- Lahore Bypass
- UET Lahore
- Kala Shah Kaku
- Kot Abdul Malik
- Shahdara Town
- M-11 Motorway
Lahore Smart City NOC
The No Objection Certificate (NOC) is a legal document that allows a housing complex to lawfully provide all amenities to its inhabitants. It is issued by a government-appointed building and development regulatory authority. The Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has approved Lahore Smart City NOC as a registered housing society. The project will have access to all basic services such as water, gas, and electricity as a consequence of the Lahore Smart City NOC update.
Lahore Smart City Payment Plan
The Lahore Smart City Payment Plan, like the Capital Smart City, is a promising community. This is why investing in this property at this time can be highly beneficial for the future because it is currently at its lowest cost, and once the housing society is launched, urbanized, and achieved, Lahore Smart City will become one of the newest top housing societies. Society is divided into several blocks and sectors, including the General Block, Executive Block, Overseas Block, Overseas Executive Block, and others. All of these buildings provide fantastic living and investing prospects. Lahore Smart City residential plots and commercial plots are both available for purchase. The Lahore Smart City Payment Plan is designed to be flexible for potential investors and buyers. Not only for local investors but also those from other countries, society is a key source of income and investment. With just a 10% down payment and easy 3-year installments, investors may reserve a plot in Lahore Smart City.
Lahore Smart City Blocks
The general block is made up of private plots that can be purchased at a fair price. Families from all walks of life can also buy a block of land there. In addition, the general block will provide all of the essentials as well as smart facilities to its residents. It will be a private square with private houses and flats, a mosque, and stores selling daily necessities.
Executive Block will have residential plots, flats, mosques, a mini-mart, parks, a jogging area, and a superstore. The key distinction in this plot, however, will be the opulent amenities supplied to inhabitants, as well as the higher plot rates. The Executive Block is designed for those who desire to live a smart life. This building will include all of the latest comforts that make life easier. Currently, plots are available in the following categories:
- 5 Marla
- 7 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 12 Marla
- 1 Kanal
Lahore Smart City Overseas Block consists of residential plots as well as residential villas. Individuals who live outside of Pakistan or who have dual nationality can now apply for a place in the overseas block. The overseas block will be equipped with all of the amenities that people would expect in a distant country. The block contains a mosque, clinics, accommodations, restaurants, stores, and schools. For Pakistanis residing overseas, it is the safest and most important investment option. It was specifically designed to meet the demands of Pakistanis living overseas. Currently, plots are available in the following categories:
- 5 Marla
- 7 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 12 Marla
- 1 Kanal
Banks, offices, meeting spaces, retail offices, hotels, and a shopping arcade make up the commercial block. This block serves as the project’s nerve center, as it houses all of the project’s offices and operational units. For the convenience of the workers, there are several retail establishments and cafés nearby. Lahore Smart City intends to sell commercial lands as well.
The vast majority of specialized IT work will be handled in Lahore Smart City‘s square. Corporate offices, IT and programming firms, stockrooms, technical operational firms, retail firms, and client support centers are all located in this square. It will also contain private plots and manors, a mosque, and retail shops in addition to these offices.
Lahore Smart City Masterplan offers farmhouses of 1 Kanal and 2 Kanal for those who want to enjoy excursions and lovely vistas. Individuals can cultivate it, keep their pets there, or host a wonderful cottage for meetings, get-togethers, family social events, or simply to make some quiet memories with family.
Health Care District
The area’s most notable feature is its up-to-date medical clinic, which will have more than 500 beds and will be equipped with all of the latest technologies and equipment, as well as expert employees to operate the medical equipment. However, this area will also contain certain private plots and estates for specific commercial locations, such as food areas and retail businesses.
This block was designed primarily with residents’ athletic interests in mind. The sports block in Lahore Smart City intends to feature many sports grounds and stadiums for various games and sports. For the residents, this project will be all-in-one. A cricket stadium, football stadium, badminton court, and a sports facility for indoor games are also planned as part of the project. This block will also comprise residential plots and villas, as well as numerous well-known eateries and cafes. Retail shops and mosques will be developed for the residents’ convenience.
A complete block has been set aside for the project’s educational institute. The goal is to create a learning environment with cutting-edge technology and a welcoming atmosphere. This property plan includes more than just schools; it also includes several institutions and educational institutes. The goal is to make it simple for residents to locate their nearest school or institution without sacrificing educational quality.
The first block of the society is devoted to 4-star and 3-star hotels where visitors may spend their time comfortably. Hotels will provide all of the luxurious amenities while keeping the customers’ comfort in mind. This is the first block you’ll notice as you enter the building. The proposal does not just apply to hotels; it also applies to residential plots and villas. Aside from these amenities, retail shops, parks, and mosques will be developed for the benefit of the residents of the block.
Another appealing feature of the Lahore Smart City Master Plan is a theme park. People will have access to the best entertainment facilities here, allowing them to spend quality time with their families. Bird Park, a holiday resort, a lake, and many more fascinating amenities will be included in the Lahore Smart City theme park.
Lahore Smart City Features and Amenities
- The project’s architecture and design distinguish the property in its own right. Lahore Smart City Location and Map is a great living space, with futuristic designs, spacious roadways, and picturesque views.
- The Lahore Smart City Developers & Owners intend to create an environment that encourages sensible living. To strengthen infrastructure and tackle modern-day difficulties, the most up-to-date technology will be installed and maintained.
- The smart city of Lahore provides a 24-hour electrical supply as well as high-quality educational institutions.
- The project will benefit its tenants by establishing the very first business location in the main commercial district and attracting international financial backers and organizations to invest in the fantastic area. Lahore also intends to generate a range of business and administration industry jobs, thereby increasing Pakistan’s monetary needs.
- The lodging society is designed in such a way that it creates an extraordinarily comfortable ambiance so that people may enjoy a tranquil and quiet society that can grow into a hub for business, sports, private opportunities, and opening without sacrificing the luxury lifestyle.
- Lahore Smart City provides strong security measures because it is a gated community. Residents’ safety is ensured by a 24-hour CCTV surveillance system.
- Smart City Lahore aims to provide people with a fully functional transportation system. Car drivers, pedestrians, and bicycles will all benefit from a well-designed transportation system. The initiative intends to implement the cutting-edge infrastructure.
- The project will offer an environmentally friendly, close-to-nature lifestyle with all of the modern conveniences. The intimate proximity to nature will deliver a one-of-a-kind experience that cannot be found anywhere else in Pakistan.
- The developers have thought of everything when it comes to economic and commercial demands. As a result, the project will have a commercial area that is all-in-one. Residents will be able to meet all of the project’s business needs from these sites.
Lahore Smart City Booking Process
Lahore Smart City Location and Map makes it a viable society for mid-to-long-term real estate investments. If you book with Deal & Deals, the booking process for Lahore Smart City is straightforward.
- The first step is that your Asset Manager at Deal & Deals will guide you through the features, location, and map of Lahore Smart City along with explaining the investment potential.
- Once done, you will be asked to produce 2 passport-size photographs along with a copy of your CNIC. You will also have to provide a copy of your nominee’s CNIC.
- Once you have the documents in order, your asset manager will guide you to fill out the booking form.
- After you have filled the booking form, you will then need to attach the payment instrument. Your Asset Manager at Deal & Deals will guide you through this process.
- And this is it! Once you have submitted the form, your plot will be booked in your name. All other formalities will be taken care of by Deal & Deals.
Lahore Smart City Features
- Greenery and cleanliness give it an environment-friendly surrounding
- Advance-level security
- Availability of gas, electricity, and water at all times
- Underground electricity plan
- Hotels, resorts, shopping malls, sports clubs, and schools
- Parks, lakes, mosques
- Internet and smart software for weather, electricity, and traffic
- Modern and lavish housing plans
- Recreational activities
- Easily accessible from GT road, Motorway, and Lahore Ring Road
Deal & Deals is a Lahore Smart City authorized dealer and platinum partner. There is a very limited supply of executive and overseas blocks available, and you may reserve your plot right now by filling out the form.
Frequently Asked Questions
The notable property developers HRL and FDHL are partners in the ownership.
Yes, the Lahore Smart City is without a doubt the best investment opportunity in Lahore.
Lahore Smart City is Pakistan’s second Smart City. This facility is distinguished for its architecture and design.
The Lahore Smart City is conveniently placed on the Lahore Eastern Bypass.
Yes, it is a legal housing society approved and registered by the Lahore Development Authority (LDA).